When you read my Blog.....

Welcome Dear Reader. Obviously you are here because, like me, you are also searching for that Elusive thing called Happiness. I f you want to join my search go back to the First Post and start from there......Comments are always welcome and contributions too.

Sunday 6 November 2011

Feeling Good in 60 secs

Another thing that I learnt is to smile in adversity. Mind you. Its not as easy as it sounds but it is definitely worth the effort.

I read somewhere, when you are smiling its impossible to feel bad. Try it. Put a smile on your face right now, and hold it for 60 seconds. A whole sixty seconds.

During that sixty seconds, you might laugh at yourself. You might guffaw, but you'll never think a bad thought. It's really impossible to feel sad when you are smiling ;-)

If you cant get to holding your smile for sixty seconds, dont worry. It comes from practise. Think of lifes happy moments and look in that mirror near you. Look at that corners of your mouth curling up slowly. There you are, I got you smiling, haven't I?

Do it once tomorrow, twice the day after, thrice next day and so on. In the end  you'll learn to smile thorugh the day and even in adversity.

Feeling Good for nothing is easy to practise.  

1 comment: