When you read my Blog.....

Welcome Dear Reader. Obviously you are here because, like me, you are also searching for that Elusive thing called Happiness. I f you want to join my search go back to the First Post and start from there......Comments are always welcome and contributions too.

Saturday 26 March 2011

In Search of Happiness

On a rainy day sometime in July last year, I looked out of my window at the sombre grey sky and wondered, "Is there true happiness in this world?"

On that day I did not realize that true happiness lay, not outside my window, but within me. It took me a while to understand that the searching should start from the remote recesses of my mind, not among the many external distractions that life throws at us.

Life will try to mislead your mind & heart but that is part of the adventure. Happiness is a treasure and finding treasures aren't so easy. Besides, treasures are worth risking life & limb for.

My tale in search of happiness.......

No comments:

Post a Comment