When you read my Blog.....

Welcome Dear Reader. Obviously you are here because, like me, you are also searching for that Elusive thing called Happiness. I f you want to join my search go back to the First Post and start from there......Comments are always welcome and contributions too.

Sunday 27 March 2011

Taking Happiness for Granted

I read somewhere that "Life is a Jigsaw. The wise select only the pretty pieces".

How atrociously silly. If you need to appreciate Life, it has to be a 'jigsaw' of little bits of 'pretty' pieces interspersed with little bits of 'ugly' pieces too.

If you want to enjoy life's happy moments there have to be some unhappy ones help us appreciate such moments of joyfulness.

Everyones definition of happiness is different. Most of us take life for granted that we assume that God will ensure that we go through it without difficulty. Not true.

Most of us, perhaps all of us, reach a point in life where we feel the whole world is against us. Some define it as the "mid-life" crisis. I denied that such a point existed till Life stopped one day, like I'd hit a brick wall head-on.
When I came around, I realized that I was faced with that myth that had became reality in my life.

Suddenly I recognized  that Happiness can be short lived, and when deprived of it suddenly, Life can have a whole new dimension.

This then is a tale of my search for Happiness. You are welcome to join me if you see a little bit of you in me. After all, on a Journey it's good to have a 'travel companion' going to the same destination.



No comments:

Post a Comment