When you read my Blog.....

Welcome Dear Reader. Obviously you are here because, like me, you are also searching for that Elusive thing called Happiness. I f you want to join my search go back to the First Post and start from there......Comments are always welcome and contributions too.

Sunday 27 March 2011

Recognizing the "I" within me

Pursuing happiness is tricky when you don't know why or for whom you want it. No doubt, you want happiness for yourself, your family and your friends.

But wait. Think for a moment. Do others matter right now? Perhaps. They are your world and keeping them happy is the primary goal in life. When you think a little beyond that you'll see something that was always there but we never saw it because our love for others blinded us. The "I"  within us.

I learnt to recognize that if I am not happy, I certainly cannot keep others happy. That is the undeniable truth.

In my Pursuit of Happiness my first goal will therefore be to keep 'Self' pampered and happy so that I overflow with good feelings that I can share.

I'm looking inward now. I need to list my needs. I need to gather each one of them so that Self will be happy.

Everything else can wait....

No comments:

Post a Comment