When you read my Blog.....

Welcome Dear Reader. Obviously you are here because, like me, you are also searching for that Elusive thing called Happiness. I f you want to join my search go back to the First Post and start from there......Comments are always welcome and contributions too.

Thursday 31 March 2011

I, We & Togetherness

Having said that we need to look inwards to take care of "I", there is another favourite quote of mine.

"If you want to walk fast, walk alone. But if you want to walk far, walk together."

God gave us our relatives but, thankfully, he let us choose our Friends. I don't have many that I can call a true friend (actually hardly any), if a friend is defined as someone who vibes with you emotionally.


On this Journey in pursuit of Happiness it would be good to find a friend. Some who can travel with me and take care of the navigation. Perhaps even hold the wheel and drive once in while when I'm weary and want to rest for sometime.

I love the loneliness but sometimes it makes sense to have a friend to travel with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment