When you read my Blog.....

Welcome Dear Reader. Obviously you are here because, like me, you are also searching for that Elusive thing called Happiness. I f you want to join my search go back to the First Post and start from there......Comments are always welcome and contributions too.

Saturday 2 April 2011

India wins...

Another interruption. Stopped to watch India celebrate their victory. I saw the many faces of happiness. Here are few.
  1. COOL HAPPINESS: Captain Dhoni & Coach Gary Kirsten
  2. EXUBERANT HAPPINESS: The young gang Raina, Sreesanth, and other
  3. EMOTIONAL HAPPINESS: Tendulkar & Harbhajan
  4. GRITTY HAPPINESS: Yuvraj Singh
Of  the above I think Yuvraj has shown me a way out. Down but not out. Get up and fight attitude.

Way to go India...... 

No comments:

Post a Comment