When you read my Blog.....

Welcome Dear Reader. Obviously you are here because, like me, you are also searching for that Elusive thing called Happiness. I f you want to join my search go back to the First Post and start from there......Comments are always welcome and contributions too.

Friday 1 April 2011

A Stranger on My Journey

I'm interrupting this Journey for a moment. I came across someone here on the net and I found that I'm not alone in my search.

Very similar lives, very similar experiences, very similar needs.....

Perhaps it's Gods way of showing me that life is not treating only me badly. It maybe a change for the better. A companion to help me cover the next leg before disappearing into the mists.


I'm tired of losing people in my life. If someone can point out what it is in me that suddenly finds me alone again, I could correct it.

I hope my new  friend will be able to contribute in my search for discovering myself.......

No comments:

Post a Comment